Director of Sales – West Region
Do you enjoy prospecting, developing and selling commercial opportunities both directly and through channels in the parking markets? The Director of Sales-West Region will help lead Quest/HTS to develop and grow its sales and sales channels in the parking market verticals of airports, commercial, university, hospital, hospitality and municipalities driving the hunting and deployment of LPR enabled revenue control solutions. The Director of Sales is responsible for achieving sales, profitability via direct sales in addition to recruiting sales channel partners to enhance and expand revenues throughout the Western Region of the U.S. and Canada. This individual will also support, train and further develop existing PARCS partners, resellers, integrators and VARs in this territory to achieve quote and grow our mutual businesses.
Position reports to the Parking Division Sales Manager.
- Prospect, hunt and uncover upcoming opportunities to position HTS LPR solutions in the desired parking markets
- Work with Parking Operators, A&E’s and consultants to educate, position and specify HTS solutions into the desired markets
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Update CRM of Salesforce or Netsuite accordingly on daily/weekly basis
- Analyze market trends and accordingly support development of sales plans, documentation and sales tools to achieve market penetration and brand awareness.
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners throughout the West Region
- Manage and evaluate sales activities and performance of partners to generate revenue.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Stay fully abreast of market trends, needs and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
- Support Development of Marketing Collateral as needed.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as trade shows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Required travel 50% of the time.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Science – MBA desired
- Passionate and enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of closing direct and indirect sales opportunities.
- Proven track record of developing and managing direct and indirect sales channels
- Domain expertise in ALPR or parking systems and solutions
- Capable of working under minimal supervision while striving to exceed quotas.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of organization and customers
- Experience working with CRM tools.
- Excellent organizational skills and process expertise.
- Deep understanding of business models and ability to consult and drive behavior to support revenue goals.
- Preferred: 7 + years in outside sales and sales channel development
- You can work in our facility in Salt Lake City or virtually on the West Coast
Other Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Independent and self-motivated
- Able to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing, with internal and external customers
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet multiple and occasional competing deadlines while maintaining a cooperative working relationship with other employees and supervisor
- Team player
- Effective at working with remote stakeholders and peers
The person in this position will earn a salary commensurate with skills and experience. Eligible employees are offered a benefits package, including health benefit options, vision insurance, dental insurance, flexible spending account, employee stock purchase program, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, holiday pay, paid time off, 401(k) plan, etc.