RFID Tag Testing
- Carton level tests for optimum RFID tag type and positioning, based on carton dimensions, specific position identifiers, and using proven hardware/software testing tools.
- EPC Gen 2 compliance testing for palletized "slap-n-ship" portal read application.
- Center of Pallet Carton testing.
- Testing methodology developed by Quest.
Staging & Kitting
- Inventory all mobile terminal equipment and accessories, logging all serial numbers, and labeling.
- Power-up test terminals and run OS-level diagnostics, processing DOA's and other failures with manufacturer repair/replacement center.
- Install mobile terminal software, add-on accessories, and configure for specific destination, testing application (if applicable).
- Build equipment "kits" for each destination, including "read me first" documentation, and track all shipments to customer for proper receipt.
- Typically an on-site service, with off-site option limited to our ability to fully duplicate customer environment.
- Includes all of the steps involved in Staging.
- Complete end-to-end system test of Mobile Terminals through wireless network edge, across Router/WAN (if applicable) to Host computer and database.
- Train the site manager on new equipment commissioning, return to production repairs and the repair process, and provide documentation on the setup, load, and operation of all Mobile Terminals and Wireless Infrastructure equipment.
Other Professional Services: