RFID Enabled Solutions (RES)
RES is a global provider of unique, enterprise-class business solutions that are focused on optimizing operations, reducing expenses, and improving business processes using radio frequency identification, or RFID.
RFID is a data collection technology which uses radio signals to transmit information about an item, such as a serial number or name.
RES delivers end to end RFID solutions that enable companies to cost-effectively manage assets, objects, kits, products & people. With RES solutions, organizations can reduce operational expense, track and manage vital assets, improve employee productivity, increase customer satisfaction and ensure compliance, all while providing users with a user friendly RFID solution that works for them from their desktop, tablet or mobile device.
Furthermore, RES solutions have been implemented successfully across a wide range of industries. We have a proven track record in Healthcare, Retail, Asset Management, and Process Management, having extensively worked within medical device distribution, medical asset tracking, manufactured goods, retail, special event / access management, and crowd control.
- 1st Retail Store Pilot Headed by RES leadership at GAP Inc.
- 1st Multi Store Pilot - 25 Stores Headed by RES leadership at A&F
- Largest RFID Tunnel (8'x'6x6') to read with 100% accuracy
- 1st & only RFID Implementation in a frozen and moist environment to read with 100% accuracy
- 1st and Only company in the RFID field to offer 100% accuracy on our read rates
Some RES Applications
How RFID can help you...
- Real-time Supply Chain Visibility
- Inventory and Asset Management
- Asset Tracking and Loss Prevention
- Individualized Loyalty Programs
- Employee Identification and Access Control
- Dressing Room Marketing
- Counterfeit Protection
- Quick Check-out and Queue Management
- Kitting Operations (multi-packs)
- Sample Management
- Socialized Shopping (Twitter and Facebook)
- Event Management (access control, crowd management, ticketing)
Other Hardware Links: