The HTS VIR Suite enables essential vehicle decision-making by extracting valuable vehicle intelligence, such as car make, from comprehensive HTS detection, classification, and identification analysis technologies.
This patent pending technology incorporates video analytics, advanced image processing and computer vision capabilities. Working together with the company’s LPR systems, the VIR suite makes comparisons between vehicle parameters, providing a more complete picture with great accuracy.
Powerful synergy with HTS products, Vehicle Identity Recognition, VIR, is an application suite developed exclusively for the HTS license plate recognition system. VIR provides robust actionable vehicle knowledge and critical insights for safe city, law enforcement, access control and marketing applications. The VIR image-processing system leverages a sophisticated vehicle profile and proven logic algorithms with accuracy and speed that only the patented HTS technology can provide. VIR findings automatically trigger real-time decision-making tasks (such as generating instant alerts or transmitting vehicle entry authorization) and are reported for further human evaluation (such as vehicle investigation).
Instantly identifies detailed vehicle characteristics:
- Vehicle Make
- Country and/or state of jurisdiction
- License plate number, color, and special icons
- Time and Date Stamp
Cross-checks vehicle characteristics to confirm valid plate-to-vehicle match
Mines image data to extract vehicle intelligence
Generates real-time-alerts to trigger actions by external devices
Traffic and Law Enforcement
- Pinpoints vehicles that match predefined characteristics
- Cross-matches invalid plate to vehicle (plate switching)
- Detects speeding
- Matches to hotlists (e.g., stolen vehicle databases)
- Supports streamlined vehicle surveillance
Access Control, Critical-Facility Management
- Controls site security
- Manages access
- Tracks and monitors vehicles and move
Smart Sales and Marketing Applications
- Collects and analyzes driving population information for business intelligence
- Targets marketing campaigns to select populations
- Provides proximity advertising for retail sales –at specific points at an entrance to a mall or on an electronic billboard if that’s what you mean by proximity base
- Greatly enhances vehicle verification and classification through automation
- Optimizes accuracy through license plate cross-checking
- Promotes security and safe-city initiatives
- Boosts efficiency of law enforcement, parking and toll road operators, critical infrastructure managers, etc.
- Reduces human resource costs by targeting meaningful vehicle information and eliminating irrelevant data